Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wow - Schedule Craziness!

I have no idea what day it is let alone what time :)  Starbucks is fun but scheduling changes are throwing me for a loop...  I have finished Scotch & Soda but need to take out the brioche rib at the bottom as it is flapping in the wind!  Otherwise I am very pleased - DHJ is just hoping to be able to wear it this winter! :)  I also finished Sausalito - came out a little large but very cute!  I think cotton yarn can be a bit tricky - not much give so it doesn't block well if you need to embiggen (as the Yarn Harlot says:) and heavy so it can get bigger all by itself!  I am about halfway done with the Every Way Wrap - Very fun and a beautiful pattern - I can't wait to see if the "Every way " part of it works :)   Of course, with all these "finishings", I started one new project "Mountain Shades" and have "Slanting Gretel Tee" from Interweave (#2 in the class series) waiting anxiously in the wings.

Oh...almost forgot...knitting is done for Master Knitter I - I just have to do the written part - shouldn't take too long once I get off the procrastination train!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment