Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Morning, Good Morning - Sleep is Good!

Hello there - I'll bet you thought I lapsed into a caffeine coma!  Things are going well at the old SB (we have a transfer from Alabama who is ... you'll never guess.......












a knitter!!! :)))))))) MNFC is really fun, peppy and likes to knit complicated items (and...is willing to test knit :)  What a great day!!!

Back to the title of this entry...I have had 2 nights of great sleep in a row with happy hands - yippee!  I finally found the right combination of  wrist braces and tightness and actually woke up feeling refreshed both yesterday morning and today! (and yesterday was at 3:45) I hope this keeps going - I really had no idea I was sleeping THAT badly!

Finished Slanting Gretel Tee and she's blocking (Class at Only Ewe in March)

Gotta Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment