Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Think I am getting used to it??!!

After a lot of early mornings at the old SB, I think I may be finally getting used to it.  I just have the challenge of putting the knitting down and getting myself to bed early so that I can wake up.  The hands have good days (nights) and bad ones - I have started taking glucosamine and chondrotin and some kind of fish oil...I am terrible at remembering to take vitamins so DHJ is setting them out for me which is helping immensely!  (I tried to take Ginko Biloba for a while but I kept forgetting! :)) My Mommy yelled at me for knitting too much but I whined and said my hands didn't hurt while knitting - anyway I do try to rest every little bit to keep from overworking them.  These hands have gotta last for a while yet!

Slanting Gretel Tee class starts next Saturday - I am going to get it on the calendar at the shop and vow to get ahead of the curve for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment