Friday, March 5, 2010

Sitting in a Starbucks...

Not "my" Starbucks though...am being a customer after getting to bring DDK to school this morning :) I am killing a little time before a couple of errands and then OE to plan the Cable Class that I will be teaching at Only Ewe starting March 20. There will be several "project" options to choose from depending upon the participant's level of cable expertise and, of course, I must plan the options they may choose from :) (Anything for an excuse to go to the shop:))

I went to the Atlanta Knitting Guild meeting last night - they did "Speed Knitting" as the program (think Speed Dating not fast knitting:)) There are so many creative folks behind the scenes of the AKG ... never ceases to impress me... Also DF's E&B brought kits for Spellbound and they sold either 3 or 4!!! I am so excited about the response to my design for the Knit Witch's awesome yarn - thanks to all for the support and interest. MFE brought her version of Spellbound ... beautiful!

Have a wonderful day ... hope to talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment