Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hope Your Holiday was Memorable...

I have to be quick because I just had a schedule change at the grind but I wanted to make sure to post since it's been a few days...

Finished "Flock" but gotta block the "Flock" before getting a final pattern picture :)  - no calculations for sizing required so I will get the pattern up on Ravelry in a few days...  just so you know this will be prettier on a body and the color is great (not through my camera's eyes...)

I also finished the second sleeve of "Dragonfly Wings"  ...  I LOVE this and can't wait to get it blocked and assembled...  this probably won't get published for a couple months as I don't think people will mind waiting for an, although lightweight, wool sweater :)

A few more calculations for "Swinglet Cable Cardi" (remember that one?) and the pattern will be available and I can bring the sample to Only Ewe!!!

Next on the pattern finishing agenda will be "Bella Color-Yoke Tee" - it shouldn't take as long as "Swinglet"  not too many crazy calculations...

That's it for now folks...see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment