Monday, June 14, 2010

Muses...

The knitting muses are strong as ever but the writing muses are alas...wimpy ... (at best)... WOrking on a white cropped cotton cardi for DDK - top-down raglan in Provence cotton...yummy!  Also (just so I don't feel as if I am out of the group-knit groove, I decided to join the knit-along of Hemlock Ring Blanket at OE...I have been teasing MFD (who is graciously leading the knit-along) that intentionally creating heat is not really that smart :)  We had a heat index of 99 degrees here yesterday (actually only 96 or so) and here we are knitting with 100% wool, heavy worsted no less...we will see how far we get :) before a little timeout for the project!

Almost done with the patterns but time got away from me last week...I will keep on plugging away on them...I just want to make sure that the sizing is acurate...

Have an awesome day ... talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment