Thursday, February 7, 2013

Could there be a better "JOB"?

Good Morning World!  I was just thinking this morning how incredibly lucky I am to have the opportunity to be doing what I am doing... last week I "had" to go to a shop I haven't been to in a while, "Knit N Knacks", and "had" to meet a whole bunch of really nice new friends and knit with them while chatting and getting to know them.  Saturday I taught at Only Ewe and Cotton Too in Alpharetta where I "had" to "work" with some great friends on a really fun project - one of my designs - Pastiche!  Sunday back to Only Ewe for regular knit group.  Then "work", "work", "work" Monday on patterns, social media...  Tuesday I went to a regular knit group at The Yarn Garden Knit Shop in Lawrenceville where I "had" to, you guessed it, sit and knit and chat with some great friends ... oh I just thought of something, I can call it "networking" to sound more official and "jobby"!  Today I go back to The Yarn Garden to "work", teach the first in a series of workshops also for "Pastiche"and "have" to go to The Atlanta Knitting Guild tonight to "network" ;)  Next Tuesday I have to go to Lovin' Knit because I haven't made it there to the knitting group to "network" and it goes on and on.  What did I do to be so incredibly fortunate that I "have" to do all this "networking"???  I remember hearing something at least several times before, "if you work in what you love and are passionate about, you will never work a day in your life" - Wow! How lucky I am :)  Thank you all!!!

This is "Kudzu" - pattern coming soon ... it's taking over Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment