Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One of My Favorite Things

It's been a while and I don't want to fall into my old habit of stopping blogging...so here I am to tell you about one of my absolutely favorite apps for iPhone and iPad.  It's called Knit Evenly  and it does a very limited, simple task that is INCREDIBLY helpful for knitters.  You plug in the number of stitches that are on your needles currently, the number of stitches you want to increase or decrease, and touch a button to indicated whether you want to increase or decrease and VOILA!  The stitches you should make are spelled out in 2 ways:  the easiest to remember and the more evenly spaced.  THe app will even walk you through step by step if you want.   Absolutely incredible.  I am immersed in "Pastiche" right now and it takes the guesswork and inevitable rework out when you need to change the number of stitches you are working with.  I give Knit Evenly a hearty "thumbs up"!!!  Here are some pictures of Pastiche Take 2.














No comments:

Post a Comment