Monday, January 14, 2013

Social Media

My 2013 all-encompassing goal is to dive into all (maybe not all ) the different social media venues out there for fun, learning and to give me something to do other than writing, editing and posting my knitting patterns during my "office hours".  Yes - office hours are another major goal of mine...I can design and knit (especially knit) til the cows come home but getting truly organized and intentional in my business is a little trickier.  I need to force myself for a while until it becomes a habit.

The sites I am starting out with and will be focusing on are Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, a little bit of Instagram, YouTube.  Here are links to my profiles / pages / whatever (Guess I need to learn the lingo too :))


I have learned a few things about social media so far
  1. There are a lot of people that are pretty into it
  2. I have a LOT to learn
  3. It's FUN and One can spend too much fun time looking around aka it can be a time suck 
  4. I have a LOT to learn....
  5. I need to learn how to make those icons above be links.... :) For now, you will just have to search for me ...
Anyway, I hope that y'all enjoy, "like", "follow", and mostly just be my friend. Oh, and join my Ravelry group (More Than Knotz) to be sure to hear about special promotions in my Ravelry store... Check soon - there is one coming up!



Talk to you soon :)

1 comment: