Monday, January 21, 2013

A Fibery Corner of the World

As y'all can tell, I must have had a wonderful time in Asheville, NC last week!  I visited a couple of yarn shops in the area and had a blast.  Got to stop in at Paradise Fibers (downtown Asheville) while the driving rain kept their regular knitting group away -- boo hoo --- but on the positive side I got to have a nice visit with Renee and her buds!

Friends and Fiberworks in the Biltmore Square Mall got the majority of my time during my hasty visit --definitely stop in if you are in the area!  It is rare that I get to feel so completely welcomed and I was tired and bedraggled after a long drive so I am certain that I didn't really do my part :)  Thanks to Lisa and her crew - I had a blast and was only sorry that I couldn't stay for the Winter Retreat!  As you can see they got it all (including More Than Knotz Patterns!) - I did take a picture of their store front but my iphone ate it!





No comments:

Post a Comment