Monday, May 10, 2010

A 7 and a 5

I should have posted over the weekend but was not thinking ahead and now I am under a tremendous amount of pressure to get a quick post in for "you guys" (that's the northern equivalent of y'all :)) before a quick shower and an early shift today (a really early shift tomorrow so might not get one in tomorrow)  I trust all mother's had a great day yesterday!  I was treated to a yummy homemade omelet brunch and manipedi gift certificate and movie pass :)  but the real gifts were simpler ... MSJ remembered to wish me a happy day amidst a 12 hour shift at work :) and... on Saturday I was out with MDK and she initiated a great conversation about teenage pressures that warmed my heart and eased my mind...I think we may have done okay ... these kids are growing up and have good heads on their shoulders :)  Well...gotta go...almost done with swinglet for the shop (and the pattern for those of you who are waiting and my submission to the Skacel contest.   p.s. the mobius didn't quite work out so I had to go to plan b...

No comments:

Post a Comment