Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Weekmiddle!!! :)

I have a couple of days off in the middle of the week this week - what a treat :)  Of course I have way too many things planned to actually accomplish in a couple of days but I will just plug away and see how I do...  I had actually forgotten about wednesday morning group because I haven't been for a few weeks so as long as I get one of the More Than Knotz tasks completed, I will be heading over for some time with friends that I haven't seen in a while! 

MFZ shared some wedding pictures from her daughter's special day - it looks like a beautiful event!  Thanks Z!  The wedding was last Saturday and while all the forecasts were for doom and gloom (weatherwise) they were all treated to a beautiful cool day! 

I finished the cowl and cuffs for Skacel Yarns...gotta get good pictures to send this morning (I will post them here as well) - please wish me luck ... this could be another step to being famous - ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment