Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Tubular Man!!! (Pronounced with surfer dude accent :))

Ok...I am obsessed with casting on...I am having a ball learning about different techniques while doing the Master Knitting Program.  This program has far outreached my expectations!!!  I highly recommend it (you will get over the self doubt portion which occurs at the beginning :))

I learned how to do a tubular cast-on this morning which is perfect for k1,p1 ribbing.  See.....:)

Now...it's not blocked yet so the knitting is not as uneven as it looks here (I hope!)  Just check out the cast-on edge - it grows out of nothing!  :)  Off to Only Ewe this morning and then gotta make the coffee tonight!  Only Ewe is having a fair to show off what's going on in and around the shop on Saturday...everyone should go check it out...Lookee here - the Knit Witch blogged about my shawl!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment