Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well ...

Maybe I did fall off the planet!!!  Friends, I am so sorry that I haven't gotten my groove back!  I understand that it is difficult to follow a blog when the writer is not consistent with posting!  A few bits of news...

Got to see Knit Witch and the Man behind the mesmorizing Yarn Bowls over at Only Ewe the other day!!!  We selected 6 amazing colorways for Spellbound (just testing out a new name option - feel free to let me know how you feel about it) that Only Ewe will offer in kits at Stitches South in April!!!!  So exciting :)

Also wanted to let you know that I will be back on the class schedule at Only Ewe.  One of the classes I will be teaching will be Sausalito from Dolce Handknits - A GREAT Cardigan pattern, wearable by all and though not so difficult, the pattern provides for some handy tips and techniques to be shared :)

Still plugging away on Masters I - I have completed swatch 11 of 16 (although I am sure I will be reknitting at least some of them...this course has a way of making us a little nutty)

Hope I made it up to you a little bit!!!  Talk to y'all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment