Thursday, January 7, 2010

On Snow in Atlanta...

Had a little chuckle last night when a school early release day was announced for today because of (possible) inclement weather!:)  We may get up to an inch of snow so the kids get a snow day :)  I remember as a child huddled by the radio waiting eagerly to find out if we would get a day off when there was a blizzard going on outside!  To be fair, snow doesn't happen here very often and so the equipment to handle it is pretty much non-existent...so I will just take a moment to revel in the joy of all the kids getting a break from their normal school-day routine (just a little smile)

Knitting-wise, I have been working exclusively on  DHJ's vest (almost to the front armholes) and Enchanting Glenda's knitted on border.  Today (after the dentist - yuck) I will be focusing on the shawl to meet my Saturday deadline...Pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment