Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Now Vacation is Really Over !!! :)

The massive To Do list was slightly impacted yesterday...need to knock off some more items today even though I am on a quest to complete Enchanting Glenda by Saturday when I will be meeting with the KnitWitch to choose another yarn to use in the kits.  I had a couple of splitting issues with this yarn (very dissappointing as the results are truly lovely) There are a LOT of beautiful yarns out in the universe that have some "splittiness" to them and it is manageable but these were not apparent until the point of no return (at least for my natural aversion to frogs :))  That combined with the potential future inavailability led to the decision to switch directions with the yarn... so I will get to knit with some more Witchy Concoctions :)))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment