Saturday, January 9, 2010

TKGA Master Knitting - Just getting started

Q: How can knitting be stressful? 
A: When one is pretty comfortable regarding the quality of one's knitting and then one decides to let a panel of experts examine and critique your work!!!

I am just getting started and this organization is VERY particular about technique and preparation of your submissions including lots of research (yuck)!  I have completed the first 2 (of 16) swatches for Level I (there are 2 more levels after this) I think it will be good for me to really concentrate on my technique and no matter how much angst is caused, worth the effort to earn the credential.  MFD and MFE may be working alongside me to do at least Level I - I will be working to earn all 3 Levels - it will take a while - I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment