Monday, December 7, 2009

At the Mazda Dealership

Yes everything is ok but I thought I better get my oil changed since I am a little overdue and about to head out on a pretty big trip.  This is really fun to be able to blog using their wireless network !:)  Working hard on printing lots of patterns for the shops I will be visiting to snap up for a song :) I now officially hate my printer - while at Staples to get more cartridges, I will be investigating Laser printers and the cost per page to see if it would make sense for me. 

Multi-tasked this morning while printing and clearing paperjams...arghhhhh... I am now almost finished with charts on my secret Christmas project - DSB, if you are working on a similar secret Christmas project, Row 30 is a major milestone....

I had better go because I do have some other knitting to do that is quite intriguing to Bizzy-Izzy so it would be great to work on it without having to fight off the stalker! :)  I will touch base tomorrow night.  Rain, Rain Go away !(not looking so good in TN)

No comments:

Post a Comment