Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The New Food Pyramid!

We watched the movie Elf a few nights ago (if you haven't seen it you should - pretty funny) - anyway the elves' favorite foods are Candy, Candy Corn, and Syrup (the fourth is escaping me right now).  We have a developed a new diet here:  Coffee Cake, Nuts, Chocolate and anything with Peppermint!!! Back to the drawing board on Dec 26th!!! :)  At least DHJ and I are still walking (and we have been pushing each other to do longer and more hilly walks) - hopefully that has helped things a little - I am afraid to step on the scale!

Question to the universe - why can't my children be trendsetters and want things before anyone else wants them?  I looked like a poor distressed waif as I wandered (not aimlessly but fruitlessly) in the mall yesterday!!!  At least I got more walking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment