Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bippity Boppity Boo

Before I start today's post about the shawl I am designing for the KnitWitch (makes GORGEOUS hand-dyed yarn), I have to share the winning photo for today (do we have cute babies in our family or what???:))  I think I should ask my dear nieces to submit photos everyday for "Battle of the Babies".




Sorry but for some reason I can't get this to be any bigger!





Ok ... here we go ......ABRACADABRA.......


This is the base triangle and "Spell 1" :)  I am not sure if I am calling this design "Glenda" or "Enchanting" or some combination or permutation of the two....NFB (aka Knit Witch ) - what do you think?










A little closer up!!!


Spell 2 is the garter stitch ridge and spell 3 is the beautiful Multi Colorway "Capricorn" which is horrendously displayed here ("Fail" as the kids would say :()
I am working on a second garter stitch ridge now and then (who knows :)) - you'll have to tune in to see......

1 comment:

  1. Cutest of the cute babies for sure!
    It's a magical shawl so far. BTW, have
    had several comments on your beautiful
    ruffle scarf!

    ReplyDelete