Friday, December 4, 2009

Totally Lost Count But Made it For Sure!!!

Made one last Fabulous Funky Fringe and sewed in all the ends on all the other projects yesterday.  Cast on and halfway done with a scarf out of Boku...I think I am ready for tomorrow - yay!  Still need to card stitch markers and print a few patterns then off to Only Ewe for a day with the Knit Witch!  Beautiful hand-dyed yarns - can't wait! :) 

Feeling a little overwhelmed with everything to do to get ready for my trip - Planning which yarn stores to visit, mapping out the trip, getting accomodations lined up, printing a gazillion copies of patterns....Just in case MDNL is reading this today, are there any great yarn shops in Indy?  I will probably come by so I can visit 3 great children even though I won't get to really see 1 yet. :)  I know you probably won't feel up to a drive to your Mom and Dad's!!!

I don't think I will get the chance to write tomorrow so everyone have a great Saturday and I will talk to you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment