Thursday, December 3, 2009

Missed You Yesterday :)

Where were you yesterday? :) (Sheepish smile) My day got away from me yesterday starting with a teen whose alarm was somehow turned off without waking her up!  DHJ and I usually don't need to check on DDK in the morning - she is usually very quiet as she goes through her (extensive) morning routine and we didn't realize that she had slept in.  After that somewhat rocky start to the day, I just jumped right in to the crazed knitting routine of this week - 2 headbands, 2 small diagonal scarves, 1 long prism scarf and 1 fabulous funky fringe completed over the past 2 days - 1 more to go!  I may try to make one more warm kind of scarf and hat set which would put me over the goal :) 

Planning my next business trip for this coming week but no lapse in blogging because I got this great teeny netbook ( by big Iphone) - an Acer Aspire One named "Knotty"  - 160 gbyte hard drive which is twice the size of our desktop hard drive in an itty bitty package.  I am going to deliver a certain Christmas Stocking to DSS in Cincinnati (for her 3rd grandchild and the 4th is due any second)  and plan on visiting 20 LYS over a 4 day period - that would be an excellent goal to reach!

More on the trip later - gotta keep pressing on to get ready for the craft show and setting Knotty up!

No comments:

Post a Comment