Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas (Imagine a snappy little tune) :)

Snowing in Louisville !!!  We hardly ever see snow in Atlanta but when we do, people (children and adults alike) dance and spin around catching snowflakes on their tongues :) I haven't seen anyone here showing that kind of joy regarding snow but I would imagine that they see snow a little more often than we do :) I went to a number of great little shops yesterday - I have never been to Lexington, KY and I visited a great little shop (Magpie Yarn) where all the fibers were arranged by color rather than brand.  Jane, the owner, told me that other shops do that too but I have never seen it and was delightfully inspired!

I will be sitting tight at the hotel a little longer - definitely don't want to deal with any commuter traffic.  The rest of Louisville and Cincinnati today - then I get to meet my DGNC and deliver the completed secret Christmas knitting :)  Can't wait to see family and hold DGNC (I hope she likes me!)

1 comment: