Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Glimpse at the Goodies :)

Here are some pictures from the Goodies I picked up at SS but first from our garden (these are self-sustaining luckily for them and a little past their prime but still beautiful!


This is DK weight from the Knit Witch for a Cardi with colorwork (haven't worked out the details yet)














Kate from Dragonfly Fibers is also supporting my obsession with 2 great big skeins of laceweight which will be combined for a wispy cardi (also to be determined)


I picked up some MadeleineTosh for a sweater and a shawl (cause it's the IT fiber right now)


















Here's enough Kauni for (you guessed it) a sweater!  












And finally,  superwash DK from Valley Yarns (Webs)






As usual, I wish you were here because my phone (even though magical) does not do any of these colors justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment