Friday, April 9, 2010

Moving Right Along

Classes for "Spellbound" and "Rissotto (Made To Order)" have been posted to the Only Ewe Calendar.  I am offering 2 different sessions for each (Thursday afternoons or Saturday mornings) - go here to check out the specifics. :)

I finally figured out how to set up my Paypal account this morning ... really not that difficult just one of those roadblocks that I seem to create for myself ... I really wish I could break through this tendency of mine!  Next, I will get some more patterns up for sale (and some freebies :)) and then as they are completed, I can easily add that step to my process.  "Spellbound"  will not be available on Ravelry until after Stitches South (2 weeks away - yippee:)) By the way, I got to see another of the colorways worked up at the Atlanta Knitting Guild meeting last night (made by Pat - beautiful job!) - pastels - blues and greens - wow!!!

I just remembered that I need to do my homework for my Stitches South classes - I have a full schedule but luckily only two are requiring homework... better go

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see your posts again - just now
    catching up.
    The picture of Magellan is wonderful. Izzie too, but Magellan is the King!

    ReplyDelete