Friday, April 16, 2010

Hibernation Over for Bella Color Yoke Tee

I knew there would be some extra math involved (and I like math ... just like to knit,knit,knit more I guess :)) so Bella had been set aside for a while ... well she's back and destined to be a sample for Cotton Supreme at Stitches :)

And here are a couple of swatches for Swinglet Cable Cardi (I am pleased with the rough draft knit in Debbie Bliss Primo (Bamboo / Wool) but it needs a spring summer yarn for the official pattern  :)  Only Ewe has lots of lovely choices - these two are in the finals.  Please let me know what you think...

SWTC Terra - Bamboo / Cotton blend

or a not-so-well blocked Kollage "Milky Whey" (Milk / Soy !!!  Blend)



I would probably use the pale pink Terra but the Milky Whey would be a lighter shade...haven't made a color choice yet.

Have a great day everyone!  I almost forgot my biggest news - all my currently published patterns are now on Ravelry!!!!   Long time coming - makes me happy happy.  My designer name is Susan Dingle or you can reach through my main page under susanknitsalot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment