Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Golly - Here's Another One :)

Joyce of the Noble Knitters is working on this .....


The colors Joyce has chosen are gorgeous aren't they (even though they aren't Knitwitch yarns)!!!  The picture quality is not too bad either, is it?  These pictures were taken on my new magical phone(?)  - the Palm Pre Plus...Easy to upload and my phone is always with me, so guess what... more blogging pictures to come!

Like this one that I took less than 1 minute ago of Zoe, one of our neglected dogs (of course Magellan snuck into the picture) ...wow, now that's technology working for us :)

Hey guys ... I got a comment from the Knitwitch herself!!!!!!!!!  :)  (p.s. feel free to comment anytime - I have also finally figured out how to have blogger notify me when I get a comment (on my new ?phone? even :))

To not leave Pat out - here's a link to her shawl on Ravelry...http://www.ravelry.com/projects/pogrady/spellbound-shawl

Ok ... enough techie stuff for one day!  (only 7 more days til Stitches South:))

No comments:

Post a Comment