Monday, April 26, 2010

What an Amazing Weekend!!!

I could hardly speak last night there was so much information floating around in my brain...I learned so much and saw so much and met so many great people that my mind was a blur! Yesterday's class with Barry Klein (owns Trendsetter Yarns) on Fit and Style was eye-opening...consider this...patterns are mostly written with the same measurements for the back and front...well...are your back and front the same?  Probably not :)  Anyway, I had an absolutely marvelous time the entire weekend and highly recommend to everyone that they take classes the next time Stitches comes around!

Here are some pictures as promised!  This is the Market before anyone got there! :)


 These garments are from the Kauni booth (sorry they are blurry ... I must have been shaking with excitement :))
















Yep... I got to meet Lily Chin!  She wore a Knitted Harry (Lily) Potter costume at the Student Banquet on Saturday!!!  This picture is from the opening day luncheon.









Next pictures from the XRX Fashion show Saturday night -  These knitted garments sure look great on runway models!

And finally... the Knit Witch in Booth 437 - Only Ewe and Cotton Too - wearing the completed Bella Color-Yoke Tee!!!  Sorry Bill and Elyse - I took a full on shot of your beautiful booth but something happened to it!  The Spellbound kits almost sold out :)  Thanks Bill and Elyse and Brittany!  The pattern is now up on Ravelry for those who were looking for it!










No comments:

Post a Comment