Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick Hello :)

Good Morning Sunshine!  Have to leave the house for 7 am so I am trying a slightly different tactic so as not to leave y'all hanging this morning...We are all getting VERY excited about Stitches (2 more days :))down here in Georgia... I will be commuting this year so will have early mornings to avoid the Perimeter traffic... I will do my best to continue blogging throughout so I can stay on this track but please bear with me.

I am almost finished with Bella - pictures soon (maybe I can get another model tonight over at OE) I then just need to calculate sizes and find a test knitter :)  and then publish...I am hoping to be able to publish Bella, Risotto, Summer Mesh Vest, and Swinglet Cable Cardi by mid May...By, better go! 7am comes pretty quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment