Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Here, It's Here, It's Here!!!!

Stitches South 2010 has finally arrived in Atlanta!!!  I am writing to you from a comfy seat in the Waverly Hotel just outside the room for the opening day celebration!!!  A few other early birds are here - the reason I am soooo early (Opening Day is not until 10 am) is that I was anxious to avoid Perimeter traffic...those of you who hail from Atlanta know what I mean...

Here's a picture of the Cobb Galleria...Hmmm... experiencing technical difficulties getting pictures off my magical phone may need to get them to you later...

Anyway, I need to go cause I might not get much knitting time later :) and I need to finish off Summer Mesh to wear later in the weekend (the More Than Knotz garment du jour for today is Swinglet Cable Cardi) Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! everyone says the booth looks great...hope all the work we did pays off...i saw your kits...they looked awesome. have fun at stitches, sure is quiet in the shop!

    -brian

    ReplyDelete