Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have You Ever Noticed ...

how work interferes with you life? :)  at least it's not 5:00 am (very thankful ........Ok, well, up to this point was written yesterday and I was about to say ...  that I was very thankful that my shift was 7:00 am instead of 5 am; however, (funny story) at that exact point in time I realized that it was quarter of 7 and my hair was wet and my lunch unmade!  I don't think that I have ever done that before - I was happily going about my day thinking that I had plenty of time before I needed to leave for work and was trying to be true to you all.  Oh well, the good news is that I actually clocked in at 7:04 am with no speeding involved :)

Today I start at 11 so I really do have time to finish this post and you should feel very special because I am really close to finishing the Cabled Swinglet Cardi (although much math and test knitting must occur before I can publish!) and I am choosing to write to you! :)  You were supposed to get these pictures yesterday :)  but here you go ... FO pictures soon...

The color is not accurate but the one on the right is the closest - true color is a light navy...not the best choice for showing off the seeded cables in the raglans but this was in my stash...

Here are some other visual treats for those of you not taking up residence at Only Ewe...

This is Flutterby :)  Cute and easy (kits to be at Stitches!!!)

This is version1 of Rissotto (Dolce Merino DK weight) and version 2 (Punta Cotton Worsted)
Here's a closeup of the border stitch - really fun :)

Bye - gotta go ... Only 8 more days (tee hee) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment