Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Best Laid Plans...

I had planned to write about "The Yarn Hunter" today but she's not feeling so good. Needed vaccines and I had to take her back to the vet because breakfast reappeared (trying to be delicate :)) All of Isabella's furry family was very worried - animals can be so loving...

Knitting-wise: blocking Lacey Cardigan - Yay! And because I don't have enough knitting projects going right now and because I love to work under pressure, I started a design for a gift for my Mom's birthday coming up next weekend. It has been in my head for a long time but hasn't made it to paper. Mom has always liked to have bureau scarves on the dressers so I thought I would design a lace one (out of bamboo) - we'll see if I can pull this one out of the hat...I have 6 days counting today!!! I will show you when I have more than a swatch done :)

I also will let you know how Bella is ...

Off on Saturday errands!

No comments:

Post a Comment