Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cheers!!!

Good Morning... I was a big lazybones this morning - my husband, J, and I usually walk every day for a half hour or so and I pulled the sleep in card! I haven't done that very often because I am generally a wake up early kind of gal - I must have just been exhausted after the grueling day of torture I had yesterday. First, we walked, then business errands and then I had to go to my knitting group (one of them) out near Kennesaw, GA... a little bit of a hike but they are definitely worth it! :) I hope I didn't offend anyone with talk about this business but I am just so excited! I guess I better fill you in so that all this can start to make sense.

More Than Knotz ... Knitting patterns, Beaded stitch markers, Row Counters and this great necklace that can hold the stitch markers. I will post pictures soon...

Anyway .... afternoon and early evening was spent at my favorite LYS ... "Only Ewe and Cotton Too" in Milton, GA. Elyse and Bill Anderson are the BEST shop owners; they have created such a welcoming atmosphere and carry beautiful yarns and spinning fibers – they have an online store as well. It feels like the “Cheers” of the 70s (80s) only we don’t drink too much beer – messes with the knitting!

See ya' ! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment