Sunday, November 8, 2009

How does a dog lover end up with 2 cats? :)

The Yarn Hunter is back!!! When I picked Bella up yesterday, she was raring to go - hungry, happy and ready to be home with her pack (Magellan, Zoe, Bailey and Riley) The vet didn't think that her pukiness yesterday was a reaction to the three vaccines she had, just general nervousness and anxiety (help - that better not be a trend).

Although Magellan is looking a little bit menacing (his beautiful blue eyes are not that photogenic), he was actually hugging her as they napped! Once she got home, she did kind of wipe out* and today she seems a little sore - the typical rough-housing with Magellan (Jelly Belly) was met with a few hisses, very uncharacteristic of the little sweet girl. Hopefully she'll feel better soon.

* So exhausted .... fell asleep on the back of my chair and fell off!!! (That's #2 of 9 Isabella, you better watch out)

I'll tell you the story of getting 2 cats tomorrow - don't want to bore you with too much at one time!





Here's Bee's Bureau scarf 15" W X 9" L so far (about 1/4 of the way so I think I'll make it :))
I think I need to put some stockinette stitch in the middle - it's really a little too lacy for a bureau scarf!

1 comment:

  1. What darlings those two are! I love your Mom's present. What a wiz you are! I'm enjoying the blog - keep up the good work.
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete