Saturday, November 21, 2009

Too Little Time

I used to simply have knit-itis now I have pattern-itis - my head is nearly drowning in ideas for patterns and not to mention available time, my hands cannot keep up!  I have seen some amazing designs in catalogs and stores recently that I am struggling to resist beginning (buying more yarn for). My mantra is quickly becoming "No I don't need that...focus on what is on the needles now...keep plugging away and you'll get there....." And then, DSB mentions cleaning her house...what's that you say?  The trouble about working at home is that you never stop working, or it is hard to anyway :)  Add to that the thrill of working in your passion and well, not much else gets done!  I keep thinking about time blocking as an organizational strategy to manage my time but there's just too little of it - maybe I'll wake up at 4 from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment