Monday, November 23, 2009

A Surprise and a Faux Pas

How many times have you written or typed the term Faux Pas?  I think I have only typed it twice (it looked odd to me so I had to google it :))  Sunday afternoons are terrific - yesterday especially so... I had a little bit of a short knit group (the shortness not so terrific but I am fortunate to be able to spend time with these women whenever I can) when, shocked and amazed, my DHJ walked into Only Ewe and Cotton Too!  As a bit of explanation, it was me that was shocked and amazed, not DHJ :) I really should have corrected the grammar but, as easily amused as I am, I thought you might enjoy it too!  He looked great in the shop - I think I should get him there more often!  Bill looked happy to be able to shake a man's hand - he is such a trooper to put up with boatloads of crazy knitting women all the time!... Here comes the Faux Pas (ok, that's three times:)), because I was so surprised to see DHJ come inside the shop, I totally forgot my manners and did not introduce all my friends by name to him!  I apologize and promise to do so next time DHJ deigns to enter our domain.  It could be a while ..... 

DHJ and I spent an hour or so looking at real estate in the Crabapple area (not to move just for fun) - I do so love looking at houses - I may need to get my license so I can look anytime I want :)

Finished Country Cuffs - having a class at Only Ewe on Wednesday at 10:30 - turkeys only (ha ha)

Which picture should I use for the pattern?

1














 Or 2
 




1 comment:

  1. Picture #2 displays the design so much
    better than #1. It's the winner!

    ReplyDelete