Thursday, November 5, 2009

Followers!!!

I was sooooo excited when I signed on this morning and received the most wonderful surprise of seeing followers on my blog! :) To all of you, I appreciate your love and support so much - I am committed to doing my best to make this fun for you.

I am knitting like crazy (what else is new :))! A couple of projects that I am finishing up are my Lacey Shawl Cardi and Easy Peasy Baby Jacket and Hat. I should have the patterns completed, with proper photos early next week. I am embarrassed about my photography skills, please bear with me as I get better :)

Here's Lacey:


and Easy Peasy:
































I have included a few pictures below of patterns that are available now (or as close to now when I figure out how to get them on Ravelry, the facebook of the knitting community, for those who haven't been bitten by the bug)

Cabled Shoulder Capelet :

1 Skein Ridges and Lace Scarf:


Zina's Baby Hat and Matinee Jacket:
Tripple Ripple Scarf:


Yikes - that took all my energy - ok so my technical skills have not caught up to the internet age yet :) Talk to you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment