Friday, November 20, 2009

First (and last) (probably) Movie premiere at Midnight

Wow am I ever exhausted!  I took DDK to the 12:01 showing of New Moon (actually 12:30 as the Movie people thought that they should start all the trailers etc at 12:01.  Arggghhh...didn't get home until 3:00 am Poor DDK - has to be at school all day long - hopefully she won't fall asleep in class!  The movie was pretty good - it was almost as much fun watching the movie as it was listening to the screaming throng of college girls reacting to werwolves bearing chests and vampires sparkling in the sunlight.  I was not permitted to speak to anyone around me (and I repeat the mantra - I will not take this personally, I will not take this personally...) but we did have a really nice time together - I savor every moment I have with DDK, growing up way too fast!

Lots to do today! Not much energy....

No comments:

Post a Comment