Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stupid hat!!!

Stupid hat!  Why didn't I try to make something simple with a ribbed brim to match the scarf?  No....I had to try to design something quickly that was an exact match ...you might think, what's the big deal?  It's just a hat - well...I have not mastered hats yet (new goal)...tried to count on the gauge as the rib gauge...thing would have fit Shrek...knitting away...maybe it won't be so big when it's done - what was I thinking?  Oh well, time to move on...time wasted but I finished another fringed scarf and cast on another - only 11 more...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you're dealing with a deadline - and it takes time to adjust to that! But don't let the deadlines overwhelm you and keep this from being fun. WE DON"T WANT IT TO BECOME A JOB that you don't like!!!!!!!!!!!! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete