Saturday, November 28, 2009

Focus, Focus, Focus

Shopping was pretty fun - always is with DDK - I am very fortunate to not have shopping battles with my daughter but this trip was using all her own money so it was even easier to take.  She looks so cute in everything that it is tortuous to resist buying things for her that she doesn't have the money for, e.g. really cute Vneck sweater at Ann Taylor Loft - she may go back for it when the cash stores are replenished but also a great design possibility... waffle stitch with a deep V, crossover shawl collar....yummy!  The trip was well worth all the ideas I got but this week I really need to focus on completing some goods to sell at a craft fair I am doing with MFZ...the clock is ticking - how many scarves, hats, shawls, stitch marker necklaces can I make in 7 days?...last 2 days I made 3 scarves and almost 1 hat.  My goal is 12 knitted items and 5 necklaces...focus,focus,focus!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment