Thursday, November 12, 2009

Disaster Narrowly Averted!!!

Good Morning!!! (Clearly not an early one :)) I apologize to any of you who have come to expect an early morning post but I was busy with a capital B.  I have finished Bee's Bureau Scarf !!!  Yay!  But before I show you the pictures, I would like to ask a question...What is worse for a knitter than running out of time on a project deadline?
Scroll Down
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Hmmmmmmm .... Do you think there's enough to complete the project?  



I did not so I went out to pick up some more.  I mean, after all, I didn't think getting more white crochet thread would be an issue.  Unfortunately, this is "Bamboo" crochet  thread only carried at one store.  I went in the store confidently and started toward the needlwork area, walked up one aisle and didn't spot it (not worried yet), walked down the next aisle and stopped to look at the wide variety of crochet threads (starting to get worried), turned to walk down the next aisle...PILLOWS (very worried - because as you are well aware, I don't exactly have a lot of time to finish this !!!  Also thinking, why am I using this - I don't like big box yarns...seemed appropriate for the use) Ok, so I took some big deep breaths and thought "clearance section"!!!  Guess what - 1 ball left in the whole store - this gift is meant to be - I mean the stars are all aligned and

|
|
|
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|
V

it's done :) I hope my Mom likes it








p.s I probably won't be able to post for a few days but keep checking, you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment