Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yikes - Time Flies!!!

I am begging all of you to not hold me responsbile for any typos or poor grammar in this post!  Please, Please PLEASE!  I am astounded at how quickly today has disappeared... but, I am committed to writing every day and I promised an account of my return trip from Philly (although it may be quick - the account not the trip :))

I definitely was running out of steam on my way home so I only stopped at two shops; however, I sure picked two great ones!  Both in Charlotte, I chose Charlotte Yarn and Knit One Stitch Too (another winning name - being a knitting and needlepoint shop :)) Charlotte Yarn is another smallish shop but uses the space incredibly well, showcasing a marvelous selection of some of my favorite yarns (hopefully will include some of my very own handspun someday soon :)) including Malabrigo to which I vowed eternal dedication to the first time I used it (oh well, I think I must be a little fickle as I must admit I have strayed once or twice) Knit One Stitch Too almost was skipped as my Garmin was not assisting in the way that it should but I am glad that I perservered. It was a treat to take a look through their giant selection although torturous to pass up on a Hanne Falkenburg kit (I was determined not to lose too much money on this trip :) ) I truly enjoyed a brief knit in with Betsy and her needlepoint customer - a very relaxing break.

Here are the pics I got - need to run - will linger a little more tomorrow with you!


















No comments:

Post a Comment